Chryzmospace

8.22.2007

the next post....

August is ticking away and quickly I am realizing that school will be start up again. I love fall. My birthday is in fall. Leaves turn color in the fall. All the hoodies I bought in July when it was 31 above can be worn in the fall. Just love it.
I am doing a mental health rotation for nursing. Don't know where my placement is yet. A very dear friend is getting married this fall.... woohoo!!
Very exciting things to look forward too.

I am working a night shift and unfortunatley this is the most accessable place for internet. So at some forsaken hour when I can no longer sleep or I am actually working and literally not allowed to sleep I write my posts. They usually do not make a lot of sense when I go back and read them.

I am getting a much needed hair cut today. After reading Hillary's post I am considering the mushroom cut... wait I will work around that thought... But if I dye my hair black.... no I must not return from where I have come so far.

I will not post a picture of my new hair cut for I do not own a digital camera. I can however in the middle of tomorrow night detail the process. I know..... you nor I can hardly wait for the next post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Wearing hoodies after a long hot summer is one of my favorite things as well.
Please don't get a mushroom cut. I think mullets are more in style now...I look forward to your hair description.

10:02 AM  
Blogger shareen said...

I want to see your mushroom-euro mullet-goth-style do...I'm getting my hair done on Saturday so I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n