Chryzmospace

1.26.2008

Preceptor ship ing

My preceptorship for my final semester of nursing starts on Monday. I am going to the health office in Coaldale where I will find out what I will be doing. I am probably going to do some research for different grants and proposals. Another woman besides my preceptor does actual population work with the Kanadier Mennonites so I hope to be able to travel with her for a bit.
I thankfully have my voice back however it is a bit raspy (or sexy). I am excited to begin my prectorship. I have a feeling I will be a lot busier and learn a lot from my placement.

1 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

I wish you a wonderful monday!! You will be amazing :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n