Chryzmospace

1.12.2008

Do I even remember how to do this?

Well its a Saturday evening and I came home a little early and did not know what to do. I checked facebook and did some creeping and now I thought I should give my blog some attention. This is not entirely my idea. Tavis has been talking about renewing his old relationship with his blog. So I too am inspired.
Tonight was a very fun evening. With great friends the Shard, Tavis and I went for a cruise in Shard's new car with thier hot new cell phone to see the house they are building. Sweet times! Then we went for dinner which we finished remarkably fast. Finally we went to the banff Film Festival. So cool. Everything from powder skiing in India, base jumping all over the world, deep water rock climbing, and kite skiing or boarding. So cool. I loved it because they films were quite personable to people pursuing these sports. Plus it is absolutley incredible seeing people do these sports. It strikes me that it is worth finding adventure and just doing something a little scary. This for me definitley does not include base jumping. My heart rate has increased just thinking about it!

5 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

glad to see you are back!! ya, I don't know what's up with that other blog. Randomness. Actually, it's my secret gaming persona coming out. Rock on world of warcraft, rock on.

30 is going to be a huge one for me. SCARY!! Thankfully, I only ever feel about as mature as a 14 year old, so i will be young forever :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

Oh man! That's so great you got to go see that! It reminds me that I should see if I can catch it somewhere! I went to it last year in bc!
Is the Shard a conglomerate of a certain couple's names?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Hooray for new posts.
Glad you enjoyed the film festival. I love watching things like that.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

haha. You are right Nancy. Shad is Sharon and Chad Laing. The Shad.

10:57 PM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

I think you might possibly be confusing me... Nancy Shad with The Shard!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n