Chryzmospace

1.20.2008

"Transition" Week

It is late Sunday evening. I just got home from another quiet shift at work. I was able to finish season two of six feet under, watch born in a brothel (don't know if that is the title) featuring children born into brothels in the redlight district of Culcutta, watched alot of news and read my book "a Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini. Its a great read!
This week I am not up too a whole lot. I want to read a book on Kanadier Mennonite health beliefs, get some preliminary assignments done for nursing, go the gym, and play WII. And so far this is looking really managable for over the next 7 days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Sounds like my kind of work!
It is called "Born into Brothels." Great movie. And the book you read is great too.
We should talk soonish.
Love you.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n