Chryzmospace

1.16.2008

achey achey bones

What!? Am I getting old? My muscles and bones hurt today. I want to crack every single joint in my body but they are not cracking. arrrgh. So instead I go and have a nap wake up for some cookies and hopefully go to bed nice and early. I don't know. Maybe I should not try to get in shape all in two days. haha. Or else some virus going around. Obviously it is not too bad otherwise I would not be writing on my blog.
So I am getting ready for my practicum as per previous posts. Now I am also going to do some work in a fall prevention program. Definitly did not sign up for that however I am excited to be part of it. I think there was some scheduling issues and this lady wanted a student to be involved in the falls program and my instructor asked if I was interested. I think if I can do some teaching on falls that would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n