Chryzmospace

5.05.2008

I blame...... Hillary :)

I have a story. Hill and I arranged a little chat last Saturday. After we hung up the phone I went into Superstore..... without my keys! But I left the window open some, however could not get my arm in there. My timmy's coffee was getting colder and colder. So I ran inside and bought................... a tube of wrapping paper and NO that did not work. Now I am desperate. My mom and dad were busy and could not bring me a hanger in time to save the coffee so I ran inside bought a huge wooden spoon..... and yes that worked. Not only did I get into my car, enjoy the coffee but I really don't regret buying the wrapping paper or the spoon!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nanc. said...

I.feel.like.that.happened.to.me.one.time....after.I.was.talking.to.you.on.my.phone.in.my.car.for.a.long.time...then.I.got.out.and.locked.them.inside...it.would.be.fun.to.have.a.phone.date.sometime.soon.again...I.should.probably.get.a.phone.for.that.to.happen.though.eh!

10:26 PM  
Blogger ~Nanc. said...

talking.to.you..
sorry.no.space.bar
on.this.computer!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Hey Chrysylyn,
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I had no idea. I discovered via Amber's blog. We're actually moving back to Lethbridge in the next month. I just might see you around.

Christy Vriend Heigh

I don't mean to sound presumptuous but if you haven't yet found a photographer you should check out our site.
=)
emblemphotography.com

Cheers!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Anneke Sergio said...

I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
-

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n