Chryzmospace

4.21.2008

When life seemed easier

Life did not seem easier two weeks ago but now that my preceptorship is all done I find myself sitting around hoping to called for a job. I applied for about 4 and today I am really nervous because i haven't heard back. I don't really know what to do. I want to call the manager however it says that successful candidates will recieve a call back. Therefore i don't want to make them annoyed by calling and asking. But maybe then I will seem interested...... bbbah!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Nanc. said...

I know this dilema all too well!!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n