Chryzmospace

1.08.2006

Chryzmospace

let the good times roll
I feel so far quite accomplished for it being only Jan 6 2006 for two reasons. First of all I stumbeled upon a fantastic new music artist Tristan Prettyman while I was trying to find a song. Not only is she 23 (like me) that is the title of her new album... and I love it. She will actually be in Bloomington IN when I am there visiting Stephen and Amber so I'll have to see her live.
Secondly, yesterday bookmarked a new era. Like this winter just may be my season...
You see I was invited to play poker with some friends as a carryover from the night before. The guy (who yes was winning couldn't make it) well somehow mostly luck I guess found me the winner! Like basically i won 20 bucks playing cards. Momentous is all I have to say.
So in these respects and hopefully more, 2006 might just be my year...

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Blenkin said...

I stand by the fact that money was stolen from me.....not but seriously that was an amazing win.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

hahahah Chris. Good sport. That twenty sure felt good. :)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Chryslyn,

Send us the name of the place where she will sing and we will look up ticket information. I can't believe the good fortune of her being in Bloomington when you are here. Yeah!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n