Chryzmospace

4.20.2006

Final Days

Well its my last two days of clinical today and tomorrow. I can't believe the semester is over. Only one more final exam on monday and than thats all she wrote for year two of nursing. I can see I have learned so much however I still feel like I don't know a lot. I think though I will always feel like that because there is always new things to learn no matter what level of practice you are at.
Thanks to everyone who has supported and prayed for me. It really kept me going.. Take care and chao for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Congrats Chryslynn! That's awesome that you're almost done. :) Good luck finishing up!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

yippee!!! lets celebrate . Richelle call me soon babe

9:59 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

nice job! We need to talk soon!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n