Chryzmospace

4.14.2006

the GOOD Friday

Hey everyone, first this really deserves an explaination for my long absence. Well it started with a string of assignments which included papers and portfolio's which took up many waking moments. Maybe spending a little more time with a cute litte something... and having melt downs along the way. Gotta love mothers who tell you I need more sleep and let you cry on their shoulders. :)
Well now that I have one week of school left and one final exam I can take a deep breath this morning and enjoy the people around me and my new house. I love it so much, mostly because Jess lives here to and I love her to bits. Jess you rock my face off! Jordon brought the new Hillsong United CD and I love #5 its so good and I sing it all day in my head. Jay what can I say, without you and Arrested Development I would probably not laugh and survive through the semester ;)
Stephen I definitley have been working on a song for garage band, its almost recordable... almost. We defintiley need some studio time when you come in June.... I can't wait however you have Paris to look forward too first. Love it!
Well take care all my friends and family. Thats what I have been doing these days and I look forward to rejoining society.
p.s. Yes Nicole its sleepover time tonight!! Get ready for some good times.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Woohoo for awesome roommates, cute boys, Tobias and Buster, and amazing tunes. Our house is unbelievable as are our lives. More good times to oome!!!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

haha... oome.. not the right word. The cursor was over what was supposed to be the c.

So.. actually not funny at all, I'm sorry I can't spell.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i always look forward to new posts from you, my friend. I'm so happy things are going so great for you now. Stress and all. I love your new place. It sounds like you and jess both love the new living situation and that's awesome!

Have a great day!!! I think coffee at starbucks is in order again sometime soon.....

4:25 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Hey my foxxy ladies, ya'll rock my face off. I am looking forward to the good times and yeah its pretty crazy already! Definitley more starbucks is in order Erin. Let me know when girl.
Have a happy Easter.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I'm so happy that the new United CD made it into your blog. I just love it. I think I officially have 3 favourites now. You're great and I hope you had one stellar weekend!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n