Chryzmospace

4.24.2006

Finito Bonito

In my language finito bonito means done and done! Well I wrote me one and only final this morning for nursing. It was the typical multiple choice disaster they usually are. After that I picked up my portfolio, had a clinical evaluation from my instructor and finally attended the nursing degree program meeting. At 12:30 I walked out of the college and met Jay at seven 11 for a celebratory slurpee or in my case the new diet cherry vanilla coke. It was alright... :)
So now its time to rest, rollerblade, and register for next year! I can't believe that the semester is over and it ended so well. My last day of clinical was so rad. I got to do everything from cutting someone's shirt off, to getting someone's oxygen increased from a very low amount to normal and catherterizing my first patient. Don't ask how that went if you don't want to know! It was so great and my instructor and nurses were so fantastic. It makes me feel more confident for the remaining two years.
I hope that everyone gets through exams successfully and has a great summer. Love always...

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

congrats! And it sounds like a good slurpee!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

YAY!

That's really all I have to say to you, as I pretty much say everything else to your face.

You completely rock my face off.
love ya!!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

hey, do you have the photo booth on your computer? You should take a picture of yourself and then put it on your blog. That is really easy to do.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n