Chryzmospace

1.31.2006

Ohlalala its almost Reading Week

Its another beautiful week and I am definitley excieted about it. The close it gets to February 17th the more I just can't sit still thinking about Indiana. You can't go wrong with access to cheap propel that is now even calcium enhanced. ITs screaming good flavor and wellness. Yum.
As well it will be great hanging with the siblings (next time Darcen, Susan, and Allison will have to make a road trip... that would be awesome). Probably Stephen and Amber are some of the greatest people ever. Never really know what they will get into next but usually very interesting. Like I am noticing birds that I have never noticed before (maybe not but at least i now have awareness that birds have great potential as a hobbie). And we are hopefully going to see Tristan Prettyman in concernet in Bloomington. I am so excieted!!!!!! I'll keep you updated on various Indidna events as I find them out.
Well I shall however focus on today.... because it does have enough trouble of its own. (like the homework i didn't get to over the weekend)
Take care & love to ya'll.

12 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I honestly shivered when I read your blog because I was so excited for you both to come. We actually made a sighting today of the place the concert will be and so it is on the top of the to do list to call and get hooked up. Love you alot, yeah for the coming holiday!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Stephen is phoning right now and he says he wants to point out the birds here...if that won't get you more pumped up, I don't know what will. It looks like we need to go there in person to buy the tickets and there is not a sense of urgency yet.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I should just fill in a whole bunch of comments so that people will read your blog and be like, "wow whe has tons of comments and she only posted a few hours ago." Who is this girl? Is she hot stuff? And I would say YES!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

This is out of hand and I am logging off

7:45 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I totally saw your blog and said to myself: "Whoa! She has so many comments and she only posted a few hours ago!"
Can you believe it?!?!
I'm excited for you, Chrys. It'll be fun to go down and distract Amber from Blogger (just kidding, Amber - some days I'm just as hooked!)
Talk to ya later!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Hey thanks for the social boost.

Erin i missed you at the game chika. Next week!!! It wasn't the same without you

12:55 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Thanks for missing me too...

*sniff sniff*

Hey, we haven't tried a simultaneous phone, msn AND blog conversation yet!!! You wanna???
(jess fondly remembers last night)

If you are too embarassed by my comment, I'll understand if you delete it. ;)

9:49 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

I'm so happy I made it onto your daily blog watching list. Oh, I feel so special :-)

Have fun at the hospital today!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger shareen said...

I wish I got a reading week this year. I think that'll be when it really hits me that I'm done. I don't get the week off. Sucky. Have a really good time in Indiana...and I'm going to have to look up this Tristan Pettyman person, with all these rave reviews I'm going to have to check this out for myself.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm so excited for reading week! Mine will probably be even more busy than a regular school week, though! Happy trails!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Uh, I left a message for you on Jess' blog.
Also, I WILL be at the hockey game this week!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

So I found out you and Jess were sick and not going to the game so I didn't either.....

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n