Chryzmospace

2.08.2006

History of Chryzmo

It came to mind a couple weeks ago that I never explained the meaning of my blog. Not that there always has to be mmeaning but someitimes there is.
Often people wonder what it is i do at work and i don't think i have ever given a precise answer because i am often doing the same thing but the work is never the same. So most importantly I am responsible to answer the phone. As well the recceptionist is equally as responsible to answer the phone so it usually ends up as the amazing race with pushing, yelling, and swearing to just pick it up, Then when I win I get to say "Thank you for calling this is Chryslyn speaking." Well on this particular afternoon the gentlemen on the other said "Who's speaking?"
Me- "Chryslyn!"
man- "Who?"
me- "Chrys...lyn"
man- " oh, Chryzmo?"
At this point i gave up because I couldn't stop laughing, and transferred the phone to someone else. Wow is all I can say!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

I love the people you deal with at work. But that is what you get for having a great, original name. You are coming so soon! Yeah!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

in like a week from today i will be in calgary and then off to Indiana. So excited.

8:04 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

and of course you are going to stop and see me, right, whilst you are in cowtown......

10:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

So that's where Chryzmo came from. I thought you just came up with it yourself to have a witty blog name. But now that I know the story its funny. :)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n