Chryzmospace

2.09.2006

Ode to Rio

So I am on a bit of a break really. I was pretty sick yesterday and now i am in recovery. So this has given me some, okay maybe a lot of time to spend at my parent's house. During this time I have hung out with my dog Rio who really is the most precious thing ever. Right now he is curled up on my lap as I write this. Sometimes boarderline needy but so cute just the same.
It was actually incrediable how much I was able to sleep yesterday and Rio far out did me. I think it is some sort of mechanism for Rio to avoid the facts. The facts being...
1. Mom and Dad are gone and are not coming back for a long time
2. Nobody finds me cuter than Dad
3. No one has time to snuggle me as much as mom does
4. Is it just me or does anyone think I don't get as much table scraps as I deserve.

See he is so cute!! Rio, I love you

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Oh Chryslyn,
You know nothing touches my heart quite like a blog from the point of view of a dog.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

"How much is that doggy in the window?
The one with the wagedy tail!"

Puppies so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n