Chryzmospace

2.13.2006

the Office

Not only do I love watching the Office because of its brilliant and often offensive content I work at an office in the industrial park. And often i get asked what i do here and well I am about to give you a typical yet random example. I showed up today at 12 pm and lunch was on its way. They (my boss and the receptionist) picked the Cheesecake Cafe becuase its the only place they know what I like without having to call and ask. I had the typical cobb salad with a surprise lime vinagrette dressing which deviates from my normal ranch. Then I go and clean up glass and finger print dust from an office that got broken into over the weekend. This took a good while finding glass in all sorts of spots and making sure fabric chairs were free of shards to protects the asses of those who will use the chairs. After I answered a couple phone calls about the weather, soya prices, and problems with their bills. Then some stock got delivered from head office in Winnipeg, and I carried it upstairs and orgainzed it. A really good workout because they can't make stairs much steeper than the ones we got. I made some chai tea from a packet we got from Country 95.5. We were the office of the day and apparently got donuts (nobody saved me any :( )!
I also went to the candy warehouse down the street and for our usual deal picked a box ful of choclate bars for everyone that is addicted to them. Now I have a chunk of time to well write this and surf the web. I am looking forward to going to walmart and buying valentine cinnamon hearts and air freshner.
Well really exciting but a day at the office for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n