Chryzmospace

3.26.2006

spring in my step...

Hey all, its been officially spring for 6 days! Its been really great becuase the weather seems to have gotten the memo. Its been pretty mild with even some rainy downpours :) better than spring snow. Yesterday got out the ole rollerblades and took them for a spin around henderson. So excited because soon I'll be living right beside henderson and I can just rollerblade everywhere. Well the west side has a lot to offer in the way of paths so don't get me wrong. I definitley am impressed at the recreational development on this side. However nothing beats racing around henderson at midnight with a pair of reliable rollerblades and a slurpee!
:)

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

wish I was with you. We are behind on your moving plans as well...post away!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Don't you just love Spring?! I even love the word! Spring!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

i need new rollerblades

8:22 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

when did you learn to long board? Seriously thats awesome.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jenessa Fowke said...

As long as you do it at midnight Chryslyn. There are few things more annoying then trying to take a leisurely walk around henderson while a gizillion bikers and rollerbladers whiz by, they need lanes or something.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

I totally agree. At times I think they need to consider four laning henderson. There are many a three year old I've had to bail for...

12:41 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I need new rollerblades, too. Then I'd go with ya! This longboarding thing, though, it sounds intriguing (although it does sound like a bit of a death trap - just pad me up and get outta the way!)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

hey roomie!
i'm sitting at your computer wishing you were home because I'm dying to show you all the groceries I bought!!!

lets go to zellers

1:19 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

chryslyn, did you hear? I'm coming over for a sleepover!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n