Chryzmospace

3.18.2006

Moonlight Run!!!

Well its really late Friday night or really early saturday morning. I promised an update on the clinical so here it is before I get caught up with everything else in my life. I am on a medicine/cardiac floor. The nurses on this floor are amazing. Of course they are busy with all thier patients but they totally make time to help me out or answer my questions. I still felt anxious and nervous before going on the floor but once I got started they made me feel quite at ease. For the sake of patient confidentiality I will not tell any stories however my patients kept me laughing all day and it was such a pleasure to be a nurse this week. Its the first time this semester i felt like this and its such an answer to prayer.
This weekend I have much homework to look forward too. On a more exciting note is the moonlight run saturday evening. I am so excited for this and my dad is too. This is my dad's first time running and my second time. Woohoo!
Not only do i get to run but I am also getting a key to my new home. More on that later.... :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

All you nurses amaze me, seriously! Glad you had a good week.

As for the online profile thing...run away, and run away fast! That Susan is in BIG TROUBLE! Haha. But if you want, I got connections and you could be the next profile on her blog...ooh...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

YOU GOT A HOUSE?! And your dad is running? wow good for him! my dad will be there too and eric. good luck. Sorry we couldn't talk longer in the mall i blame it on my thief of a son :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Whoa sorry my computer is a freak!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

so funny, i saw you had 10 comments and couldn't believe your popularity.. hmm, that sounds bad.. it's not that i don't think you're popular, just 10 comments so soon seems a bit much, even for amazing you.
annnnyway, brillant run tonight chrys, so sorry we missed you on the hill. bagpipe man kept us company for awhile with 4 renditions of the same song.

WE HAVE KEYS!!! woohoo!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

We hope the run went well and we definetly want to hear more about your new place. We need to talk on the phone soon!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

How did the run go? Sorry I didn't get motivated enough to come and run too. Well, I'll probably see you tonight at church!

2:24 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

Chryslyn, I am so happy that things are going well for you in clinical! And I am SUPER excited to see you this coming weekend and to hear about everything that is going on in your life. I feel like I am missing out on so much!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

this is officially your 15th comment! Way to go! Too bad the majority of comments are goof-ups!

I really enjoyed seeing your new house! Its sweet. And close to me!
Yeah, sorry we missed you on the run! It just means that you ran it fast!

Have a great week!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n