Chryzmospace

3.20.2006

Double Double

There is something about the double double. Pretty sweet nice and cheap and I love it. However i am trying to cut back is some shape way or form by settling with the large regular. I guess the amount of caffiene is not changing its just the extra sugar. Anyway i am on coffee number two already today so that is not a good sign. Maybe going to bed earlier than 3am would be a logical plan but not always logically possible.
Well I am very sad the moonlight run is over. It was great this year. My dad was psyched and at 6:30pm we were ready to get to the starting line. We didn't start until 7:45 so we definitley strategized and hung around. WE started right near the starting line and when the cannon blasted we were off and I mean like sprinting for our lives. I unfortunatley looked behind me and saw 700 people running towards me at the same time as some girl trips and is trampled by the crowd the definitley motivated me to keep moving!!!
Anyway there was lots of snow and lots of people! It was great. I beat my time from last year by two minutes so I am excited.
Check out up coming races on runner's soul on my links.
Well another week is upon me here. I skipped class this morning to write a paper on evidence-based nursing practice. Not as exciting as my last paper but interesting nonetheless. Oh yeah I won a donut this morning from my coffee. Gotta check this one out...

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

hey,
it sounds like you and your Dad did great in the run! He was so psyched for you both after the run! Nice job and keep the coffee coming!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

hmmm....
about 2 weeks ago i dumped a tim's cup without rollin up the rim....
...
Now you have me worried. If you're getting all the little prizes, who's gettin the larger ones.... and what if...
oh, what if....

11:33 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

seeing a herd of people coming toward me would keep me running too...and I don't even like to run! Although, you've inspired me...maybe next year I will be one of those 700 people plowing towards you!! And yes, hopefully I will see you tonight...isn't is sad to see this hockey season coming to an end??

3:19 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

You won again?? Wow...although, if I were buying two coffees a day, maybe I would win too. :) See you at hockey tonight! (Unless I decide that sleep is a better option).

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

donut date?

2:24 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

unnhmmmm

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n