Chryzmospace

3.08.2006

OkoKOk

Ok I have gotten a very clear message. Take time to post already! So here I am. Its the second week of March already holy smokers to quote myself. Its flying by and I am so happy about that!
Well lets just give Indiana some justice here. I went to Bloomington Indiana to visit some of my favorite people. Stephen and Amber. However some bad habits were developed on returning home. First lets focus on the best highlights
#1 Finally seeing Stephen & Amber since christmas in the somewhat dumpy indianapolis airport (hint: time to upgrade with the rest of North America)
#2 The constant supply of Starbucks and discovering the tall coffee in a grande cup with steamed 1/2 and 1/2 (this will later become a severe mistake on my part)
#3 Seeing Tristan Prettyman in concert. She's hot she rocked (but she was sick :( )
#4 Touring the Indiana campus and taking hip hop w/ Amber (shake that thing...) and learning how to play squash (including getting smoked in the face . haha funny now not then)
#4 St. Louis. Yes I could move there but picturing myself accidently moving to the ghetto and learning how to kick anyone's ass.
#5 Bird watching- I will always treasure the pilliated woodpecker. keen eye!
So I loved it because it was beautiful, refreshing, and good to just hang out with the siblings. Love em' !
Now I have returned and finally finished the seventh week of my rotation of 4A at the hospital. I wanted to quit so bad but knew an hour later if I walked off that floor I would regret it. So I did it and am still wondering if it was worth it. I have seven more weeks on a differnt floor which starts tomorrow. :)
I am super excited however for the moonlight run on the 18th. My dad and I are running together. Lethbridge has some great events through runnerssoul. Check it out if you are intereseted in a great evening of running, snacks, and visiting with people who like be active. Good times.
Hang in there everyone if thats what you have to do. Otherwise enjoy the days as they are getting longer. hooray

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

so I sit down to work and get side tracked by the blogs and wonder, do I check Chryslyn's again, am I kidding myself that there will be a new post? And sure enough there was !! YEah!!

We just got your package today by the way and loved it...everything from the professionally typed letter to the new music. Have you checked out Susan's blog lately? She is totally into Tritan as well. I am pumped about how you have become this music guru (spelling?)and look forward to hearing this new stuff.

We are both so proud of you for finishing the round and look forward to hearing about this new one. You rock and we loved having you here!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

chryssy, you are my motivation mecca. stick through the tough times, they suck but you know there is an end goal in sight that will be worth all this present suffering.
can we please have a post dedicated to the traditional breve misto?? aka the biggest mistake of my life.. well not quite i guess, but what a shock that one turned out to be.
i think we need to ask ourselves more often, "what exactly are we drinking today?"

6:51 AM  
Blogger shareen said...

Chryslyn, I love it I love it I love it. Let's play again soon.

Oh, and favor--can you ask D-Rae if her sister just got engaged? Then ask her how it happened and then feel free to send her to my blog to read the story about the "awkward moment"...because although she didn't recognize me--IT WAS JANAY! How funny. :) I'm curious how THEY tell the story of me interrupting (if in fact I DID interrupt...)

8:56 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

seriously, what a small little world we all live in.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

a new post! hooray! I'm glad you're on a new hospital floor - cause it sounded like you didn't much like the other.

so i baked you some cookied and gave them to jess today to give to you because she'll probably see you more often. I am so pumped for you two to be roommated, though cause you'll live closer to me!

ps: lets go for coffee

8:56 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

wow! sorry about the spelling mistakes there... you know what i mean...

cookies

roommates

(d is not s; d is not s;)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

erin makes me laugh


.. i kinda liked "roommated", it sounded fun

10:48 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

you and jess are going to roommate it? Are you moving to jess' or jess moving to suvi's or somewhere new all together? Man, I miss out on so much when I am not in Lethbridge. MOVE TO CALGARY!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • amber & stephen f
  • chad & sharon l
  • erin t
  • hillary n
  • jan
  • janice v
  • jess t
  • josh l
  • mark w
  • melanee
  • nancy s
  • nicole a
  • richelle t
  • scott t
  • shareen p
  • susan e
  • tavis n